Your neighbourhood and ASB timescales
The service standards explain what you can expect as a tenant when you access services.
The service standards were launched on 1st April 2017, following tenant consultation through involved tenant groups and surveys with other tenants.
Below are the published timescales and targets in which we will deliver our services, as referred to in the Service Standards. These relate to your neighbourhood:
- Remove offensive graffiti within 1 working day of it being reported, unless being investigated by the police.
- Acknowledge and triage reports of anti-social behaviour within 2 working days .
- We will deliver neighbourhood promises to improve where you live.
- Discuss the anti social behaviour complaint with the complainant either over the phone or in person within 1 working day if it is serious anti social behaviour. (This includes violence, threats of violence, harassment, hate behaviour or domestic abuse).
- Following acknowledgement and triage, discuss the anti-social behaviour complaint with the complainant either over the phone or in person within 5 working days for all other instances of anti-social behaviour