These service standards explain what you can expect as a customer when you access services.
The service standards were launched on 1st April 2017, following customer consultation through involved customer groups and surveys with other customers, and they reflect the seven areas customers said were most important to ensure a positive customer experience.
Customer inspections (mystery shopping) and customer satisfaction surveys will give valuable feedback on whether we are meeting these service commitments. Performance will be reported quarterly on this website and to involved customers.
The service standards are below:
- Be polite and courteous when dealing with enquiries
- Understand and respond to the different needs of individuals
- Treat you and your home with respect
- Observe your right to privacy
- Keep you informed in ways which are easy to understand
- Take ownership of a service request until it has been effectively delivered
- Deliver services within published timescales