Reporting and requests to Salford City Council

You can report a number of items direct to Salford City Council that are not the responsibility of City West.

The easiest way to do this would be to set up an online account with Salford City Council.

Items that you should report to Salford Council include:


  • Bins and Fly tipping
  • Bin not emptied
  • Exchanging a bin
  • Get a new or replacement bin
  • Any other bin related issue

Roads and buildings

  • Street lights or Illuminated traffic signs
  • Derelict or dangerous buildings
  • Problems with a bridge or structure (subway)
  • Spillages on the road (oil)
  • Pot holes and pavements

Litter and nuisance

  • Dumping or fly tipping
  • Noise nuisance
  • Damaged park equipment
  • Graffiti Litter
  • Litter bins or dog fouling
  • Anti-social behaviour

Green areas

  • Overgrown grass
  • Weeds or shrubs
  • Parking issues
  • Country paths
  • Bridleways and rights of way
  • Trees