At City West, we run the DigiSmart training programme across various locations in Salford. It’s one on one coaching or group training to help you get to grips with using computers and the internet, including:
- Basic computer skills (switching on the computer, using a mouse, etc.)
- Getting an email address
- Advice on the best and cheapest equipment and internet deals
- Searching online for jobs
- Signing up to City West's My Account (so that you can book repairs and more online)
- Using the internet to save money
It’s great for building your confidence and our staff will guide you in taking your first steps online.
Interested in signing up for DigiSmart? Contact us here.
Additionally, there are online courses that can assist you in build your confidence. Look at the links on the right hand side.