Try 1 thing online this Get Online Week!
National Get Online Week starts on 15th October and we’re supporting tenants to take their first steps online.
Do you know someone who could benefit from getting online?
Getting the most out of the internet doesn’t have to the scary. From your first video call to giving online banking a go, trying one thing on the internet that you’d normally do in person or over the phone will show you just how much getting online has to offer.
No matter your experience, head to one of our drop in sessions where our friendly team will be on hand to help you take your first steps online.
- Mondays 10am – 12 Kenyon residents association, 14 Halstead Avenue, M38 ODL
- Tuesdays 10am – 12 Barton Village Community HUB, Cawdor Street Eccles or SBV Community Hub 10am – 1pm
- Wednesdays Fitton Hill office (address) 10am – 12
- Thursdays 10am -12 Barton Village Community HUB, Cawdor Street Eccles
- Fridays 10am – 12 Barton Village Community HUB, Cawdor Street Eccles
If you would prefer a one to one online training session, speak to a member of staff or simply email email@example.com to book an appointment.
If you are confident with your online skills and are interested in helping others get online, us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about becoming one of our Digital Champions!