Employment and Education Action Week – 20th – 24th March
Wednesday 15 March 2017
Are you looking for, Work, Training, Volunteering or Help with setting up your own business?
If you are aged between 18 and 60 years of age and currently not in employment or training then City West Housing Trust may be able to help you.
Working in partnership with ForViva we have a range of Education, Employment and Enterprise opportunities that might be just what you are looking for;
- Prince’s Trust – This is a 12 week programme for young people aged 16 to 25 years old. As part of the programme participants will complete community project , work experience and class room based activities as well a residential week away working on team skills.
- Skills for employment - Provides a range of 8 week work experience opportunities along with tailored training to help unemployed individuals move closer to work who are aged 18 years plus.
- Motiv8 – Provides support to individuals aged 25 plus who are experiencing issues with health, alcohol and drug issues, domestic violence or are homeless. The team will help to identify a support package to improve access to services, activities, volunteering and employment opportunities.
- Don’t keep it under your hat - Initiative designed to develop customer ideas into hobbies, businesses or social enterprises. The programme offers advice, funding and ongoing support to people over 18 years of age.
- DigiSmart - Helping customers to become integrated in today’s digital society by offering free courses and one to one sessions on all aspects of digital inclusion.
If you’re interested in any of the above free opportunities please contact Claire Anderton Community Development Officer at Claire.Anderton@Forviva.co.uk