City West Community Fund
The City West Community Fund offers grants of up to £1,000 to help fund community projects and initiatives in Salford. The Community Fund has a budget of £30,000 (April 2017 - March 2018) , which aims to allocate funds to those that want to encourage community spirit, promote learning, education, employment and preparation for it, increase community safety, encourage healthy living and well being, promote financial inclusion and improve the environment.
If you live in a City West neighbourhood or provide a service that benefits individuals within these communities, you can apply to receive funding for your great idea!
You can apply for the fund if you are a voluntary or community group, individual, school, health body or a not-for-profit organisation.
How do you apply?
- Think of an idea
- Download the application form below and guidance notes
- You can contact the team for an informal chat about the likelihood of success or for help in putting your bid together
- Complete and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications can be any time until 31st March 2018
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application within 7 days. The application will be reviewed by City West’s customer panel and this will be communicated to you within 30 days of receipt of your application.
Completing the form on your computer
After you have downloaded the application form, you will need to complete it using Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is commonly available on most PCs or can be downloaded from Adobe.com.
For more information or assistance, please email email@example.com.
Download the form below
- 1 MB