Customer Service Standard Timescales
The service standards explain what you can expect as a customer when you access services.
The service standards were launched on 1st April 2017, following customer consultation through involved customer groups and surveys with other customers.
Below are the published timescales in which we will deliver our services, as referred to in the Service Standards. These relate to customer service:
- Aim to complete 87% of customer queries at the first point of contact.
- Acknowledge general customer enquiries within 3 working days.
- We will aim to agree a solution to your informal complaint within 5 working days.
- We will send your full response in writing to your Investigate It complaint within 10 working days.
- We will send you a full response in writing to your Review It complaint within 15 working days.