Anti-social behaviour can be anything ‘capable of causing a nuisance or annoyance’. It includes serious acts of violence or harassment, and more ‘everyday’ disturbances like noisy pets, loud music or gardens that are full of rubbish. Here are some examples:
- Excessive shouting, banging or loud music, especially in the evening or at night
- Persistent dog barking
- Rowdy, aggressive or threatening behaviour and language
- Intimidation, harassment or threats towards others
- Domestic abuse?
- Hate behavior / racial harrassment?
- Criminal activity that affects the community, such as drug dealing
- Using a City West property for illegal purposes such as handling stolen goods
- Litter, graffiti or dumping of rubbish
- Problems caused by animals such as uncontrolled behaviour or fouling
- Abandoned cars and other vehicle nuisance
Whatever is causing you concern, we will take the issues seriously and act quickly to help.