If you need to borrow money but find it difficult to get credit from high street banks then have a look at the other options available to you.
What to consider when borrowing money
Loans, overdrafts, credit cards, store cards, catalogues and buying on credit (furniture for example) are all forms of borrowing money and they will cost you different amounts.
Can you afford the repayments?
To work this out you need to know what your personal budget is and how much the loan repayments are each week.
Money Line offer small, unsecured loans, often lending to people who struggle to borrow from banks, or who pay too much for their money with higher cost lenders.
Salford City Shopping Centre,
76 Pendleton Way,Salford,
Tel: 0345 643 1553
Salford Credit Union
You need to be a member, and save some money in advance but if you are able to plan ahead this could be a real life saver if you need to borrow money.
- Typical APR of 26.8%.
- Loan decisions can normally be made quite quickly
- Once approved the money can be in your bank account on the same day
- No fees or charges for paying the loan off early
- Pay less interest by making additional payments
- Pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Only pay interest on the decreasing balance
- Highly competitive interest rates compared to high street banks and other lenders
Saford Credit Uion
1 Loganberry Avenue, Salford
Tel: 0161 686 5880
What’s the difference between loans?
The annual percentage repayment (APR) is a good way to compare how much loans cost.Compare borrowing £300 repaid at a fixed rate at these different example APRs