Accessing personal information
The Data Protection Act 1998 sets out rules for processing personal information.
The Act also allows customers to find out what personal information is held about them.
Customers can ask us:
- if we hold personal information about them
- what we use the information for
- to provide them with a copy of the information they are entitled to see
- to supply them with details of the purposes for which the organisation uses the information and who it is shared with
- for incorrect information to be corrected
Customers should complete our Accessing Personal Information form and submit this to us with the following:
- A fee of £10, made payable to: City West Housing Trust
- A detailed description of what information they are requesting
- Proof of identity
If you have difficulties completing the form City West staff are happy to assist.
If all the information indicated on the form is not provided we may not be able to respond to the request.
Please post or hand in your completed form at any of our offices.
- Accessing Personal Information form
- 167 KB