Living in an apartment
We provide additional services to customers living in our low, medium and high-rise blocks to make sure our customers have a friendly, clean and safe environment to live in.
Our Caretaking and Cleaning teams maintain the blocks and communal areas. A residential Block Superintendent or General Assistant looks after the larger and multi-storey blocks.
All City West blocks have effective fire protection measures in place. If you would like to discuss fire safety in your block, please contact your Neighbourhood Officer, who will be happy to help.
You can help us continue to provide a clean and safe environment by:
- Only letting people you know into the block
- Keeping shared areas clear to prevent fire hazards
- Recycling and using rubbish chutes for domestic waste (if you have them)
- Making sure unwanted bulky items like fridges and sofas are safely removed. Call Salford City Council’s Environmental Services on 0161 909 6500 or talk to a member of our team
- Reporting repairs, vandalism or graffiti