Buying your home

Under the Preserved Right to Buy (PRTB) and Right to Acquire (RTA) schemes, you can buy your home at a price lower than the full market value. This is because the length of time you have spent as a tenant means you can get a discount.If you were a tenant of Salford City Council at the time of transfer to City West Housing Trust on 6th October 2008 you may have the PRTB. If you became a tenant of City West Housing Trust after 6th October 2008, you may be eligible for the RTA. Qualifying tenancy periods have to be met before the PRTB and the RTA can progress.Please contact us if you would like to find out about buying your City West property.

Email to a friend